Ways to order your HCS Uniform:
2. IN STORE:
Changes to School Uniforms:
- Flynn & O’Hara will remain our uniform vendor, but will reduce their prices by 10%, permanently. (The price listed on the Overview is after the 10% reduction.)
- Flynn & O’Hara will begin sending announcements of sales via email to school families.
- Uniform colors have been updated to discontinue the burgundy shirts, sweaters, and plaid skirts and will introduce a royal blue and grey shirt (most shirts will include a ladies cut). In addition, a new plaid skirt with these colors will be available. These colors align with our school colors.
- HCS logo will be on all new shirts that are purchased through Flynn & O’Hara.
- More uniform options have been included, and can be easily viewed on our website.
- The Used Uniform Sale will continue to be an option.
- The transitional plan for the 2017-18 school year will allow students to wear the current uniforms as well as the new uniforms, but, the burgundy items will no longer be sold in-store or at our Used Uniform Sale. PLEASE NOTE: If your child(ren) has the burgundy items they may still wear them to school for next year only.
- By 2018-19 school year, all students will be required to wear the new uniforms.