Applying to Harrisburg Christian School
Thank you for considering sending one or more of your children to Harrisburg Christian School. It is our
desire to make the admissions process as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kathy Leonzo,
Director of Admissions, at 545-3728 x.112 or you can Email Kathy at kleonzo "at" harrisburgchristian.com
You may also fill out a request form to receive information by going to our Request Information page.
To begin the application process, please download and print our
Admissions Booklet (298k .pdf) as it contains all of the
forms required to make application to Harrisburg Christian School. If you do not have the capability to
print out the Admissions Booklet, you may request a copy from the Admissions Office.
After you have completed the Admissions application and obtained needed records, please drop off or
mail your application to:
Harrisburg Christian School
2000 Blue Mountain Parkway
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Below is a checklist of items that should be included with your application:
- Nonrefundable $50 Application Fee for each student seeking admission (Please make check payable to Harrisburg Christian School.)
- Family Application (One per family)
- Student Application (One for each student seeking admission)
- MS/HS Student Information/Agreement Form (One for each student entering grades 6-12).
- New Student Reference Form (One for each student making application, grades K-12)
- Pastor’s Recommendation Form (One per family)
- Personal Testimonies of Parents/Guardians
- Most recent Report Card (For each student making application)
- Academic Transcript (For each student entering grades 6-12)
- Most recent Standardized Test scores (For each student making application, grades K-12)
- Proof of Age (One for each student making application)
- Immunization Record (One for each student making application)
Once the Admissions Office has received your completed application, you will be called to schedule an
Admissions Test and Family Interview. Following the test and interview, the final step of the application
process is recommendation to the HCS Board of Education for approval of your student(s) into the school.
Once that has been finalized, a $315 New Student Registration Fee is due per student.