Applying to Harrisburg Christian School
Thank you for considering sending one or more of your children to Harrisburg Christian School. It is our desire to make the admissions process as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Jill Sunday, Director of Admissions, at 545-3728 x112.
You may also fill out a request form to receive information by going to our Request Information page.
To begin the application process, you can apply online here.
Below is a checklist of items that should be included with your application:
- Nonrefundable $50 Application Fee for each student seeking admission (Please make check payable to Harrisburg Christian School.)
- Family Application (One per family) **
- Student Application (One for each student seeking admission) **
- MS/HS Student Information/Agreement Form (One for each student entering grades 6-12) **
- New Student Reference Form (One for each student making application, grades K-12) **
- Pastor’s Recommendation Form (One per family) **
- Personal Testimonies of Parents/Guardians
- Most recent Report Card (For each student making application)
- Academic Transcript (For each student entering grades 6-12)
- Most recent Standardized Test scores (For each student making application, grades K-12)
- Proof of Age (One for each student making application)
- Immunization Record (One for each student making application)
- Multi-Disciplinary Evaluation/Individualized Education Plan (If applicable)
** - Document is included in the Online Application.
Once the Admissions Office has received your completed application, you will be called to schedule an Admissions Test and Family Interview. Following the test and interview, the final step of the application process is recommendation to the HCS Board of Education for approval of your student(s) into the school. Once that has been finalized, a $315 New Student Registration Fee is due per student.