We welcome you to review the Statement of Faith, Philosophy, and Values of CSAGH as taken from our policy manual. If you are born-again and believe that God has called you to His work within the Christian school community, we invite you to send your resume, letter of interest and CSAGH Application to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
CSAGH does not discriminate in its employment practices or student programs on the basis of gender, race, culture, or ethnicity. As a non-profit religious educational institution, CSAGH hires employees and enrolls students from families that are in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith.
Specific job openings as they become known will be posted below and also on the ACSI website.
CSAGH Positions Available for the 2017-2018 School Year:
CSAGH Positions Available for the 2018-2019 School Year:
HCS Positions Available Immediately:
HCS Positions Available for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Kindergarten Teacher - Devonshire Campus (Part-time)
- Kindergarten Aide - Devonshire Campus (Part-time)
WSCA Positions Available immediately:
WSCA Positions Available for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- 2nd Grade Teacher
- Athletic Director & PE Teacher
- Bible Teacher – Upper School
- Math Teacher – Upper School
- History Teacher –Middle and Upper School
- Life Science Teacher – Upper School
- Spanish – Middle School (Part-time)
- Guidance Counselor (Part-time)
Harrisburg Christian School partners with Las Palmas Christian School in San Pedro de Macoris, in the Dominican Republic.
Positions available at Las Palmas Christian School (San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic) for the 2018-2019 School Year:
Additional Information: New Teacher Information Packet