Strong communication between school and home is vital to a successful educational experience. ParentsWeb, Harrisburg Christian School's student and parent web portal, allows registered users to:
- access current grades
- view schedules
- see lesson plans and assignments for the coming week
- download documents
- check absences
- view the school calendar
- access the school directory of parents and students
- update student and family records
All currently enrolled students and parents have access to ParentsWeb, powered by RenWeb. ParentsWeb can be accessed by clicking the "ParentsWeb" link in the menu bar, or by clicking on the icon below. A ParentsWeb smartphone app is available for iPhone and Android phones.
If you are a first-time user, please follow the instructions below.
Our District Code is: HAR-PA. It should default, but you will need this code each time you login.
ParentsWeb Login First Time Users
- Please click on the link found at the bottom of this page.
- Next to the login button select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter HAR-PA into the District Code field.
- Enter your email address (the one the school has on record for you.)
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for only a short period of time. (Check your Junk or Spam boxes if email is not received.)
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed below.
To Access ParentsWeb:
- Please click on the ParentsWeb link on this page or in the menu bar of the HCS home page.
- Enter HAR-PA into the District Code field, if its not filled out already.
- Enter your username and password. (If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.)
If you are having difficulties accessing ParentsWeb, please click here for additional instructions.